Talisker Club—the only four-club private community in Park City—is proud to bring you Courchevel Bistro, the newest downtown dining and gathering experience. Named for Park City’s sister city in the French Alps, and situated within the historic Coal & Lumber building where Main Street meets Heber Avenue, Courchevel Bistro is a celebrated taste of Talisker Club for all of Park City.
- Covid-19 screening (temperature check) will be administered prior to dining
- Stay home if you are sick or do not feel well or have symptoms of COVID-19 (Fever, cough, shortness of breath, loss of sense of smell or taste, sore throat, muscle aches and pains)
- Cloth or medical masks are highly recommended to be worn in any public space
- Practice social distancing of 6 feet from anyone not in your household
- Wash and sanitize hands frequently
- Avoid touching your face, mouth, nose, and eyes
- Do not shake hands, give high fives, or give hugs
- Cover your nose and mouth when you cough or sneeze with a tissue or into your upper sleeve; wash or sanitize hands immediately
EXCLUSIVE MEMBERS ONLY LOUNGE
YOUR PRIVATE MAIN STREET
Just downstairs at Courchevel Bistro is one of the best reasons to belong to Talisker Club: an exclusive Members only private lounge with ski storage, snacks, bar and outdoor patio. In addition, Members receive priority Bistro dining reservations and a 20% discount on food, all with the convenience of charging to their Talisker Club account.
A NEW HOLIDAY TRADITION
One of the best days of the year just got better—with a sumptuous feast and the ones you cherish the most gathered ‘round your table. Make this year’s Thanksgiving a worry-free celebration to remember. Come join us for a delicious family-style dinner service and decadent desserts at Courchevel Bistro.
EUROPEAN-FRENCH INSPIRED CUISINE
THE RHÔNE REIMAGINED
Courchevel Bistro presents artfully crafted; inventive French-European inspired cuisine prepared with only the freshest local ingredients. Imagine the new age cooking of the northern French Alps in wintertime, to the Mediterranean Riviera region in the summers—with Utah’s four-season climate matching the origins perfectly.
“We’re very excited to craft modern adaptations that incorporate seasonal flavors from purveyors who share our commitment to sustainable and local ingredients.”
—Clement Gelas, Executive ChefView virtual tour
FOR THE LOVE OF FRANCE
The French-European flair of Courchevel is so fresh and inventive that CNN Travel recently named the eatery one of the World’s Best New Restaurants for 2020. The wine list is equally exceptional, as evidenced by the recent 2020 Award of Excellence from Wine Spectator. Come join us for the award-winning flavors of France, served with the charm of Main Street.
- COURCHEVEL BISTRO
HOURS OF OPERATION
- Closed until thanksgiving
- Thursday Special
- $25 Fried Chicken
with Mac 'n' Cheese Crozets
and Haricot Vert
- SUNDAY PRIX FIXE
- $35 THREE COURSE
SEASONALLY ROTATING MENU
Executive Chef – Clement Gelas
| General Manager – Rosie Britt
Sharing the culinary influences from my home country of France and the Rhône Valley in a fresh and inventive manner is one of my greatest passions.
—Clement Gelas, Executive Chef
ADDRESS & CONTACT INFORMATION:
201 Heber Avenue, Park City, Utah 84060