At Talisker Club, we are committed to the safe enjoyment of the Club through every season. The better job we do collectively, the more we can enjoy all the Club has to offer. It is the responsibility of the Member, their family and guests to follow the current Rules and Regulations set in place by Talisker Club, the State of Utah and Local Health Departments when at the Club. Please note that the following guidelines may change.
- Face masks are required while in an indoor public setting. You must also stay six feet away from other people who do not live with you while in an indoor public setting.
- Stay home when you are sick, have symptoms of COVID-19, have tested positive for COVID-19 within the past 10 days, are waiting for your test results, or have been asked to quarantine because you were exposed to COVID-19.
- Wash your hands with soap and water often. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer if you do not have access to soap and water.
- When dining, six feet physical distancing between parties is required. Party sizes will be limited to 10 or less. Masks should be worn at all times unless actively eating or drinking.
- Masks are not required while exercising, however, maintaining 10 feet physical distance from any other individual from a separate household is required. It is strongly encouraged for individuals to wear a mask at all times while at the fitness centers.